WATCH: Angela Stanton-King’s Pro-Life Instagram: ‘No Way I Will Ever Support Any Party That Believes In Aborting Our Future’

The Federalist | 8/7/2019 | Emily Jashinsky
Click For Photo: https://thefederalist.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/angelastantonking.jpg

Activist Angela Stanton-King posted a personal statement against abortion to Instagram on Monday, arguing she could never support the Democratic Party because of its stance on life. Stanton-King is the founder of the American King Foundation, which focuses on “criminal justice reform, re-entry, and reuniting American Families throughout the United States of America that have been affected by the laws of mass incarceration,” according to its website. She’s also an outspoken supporter of President Trump.

Stanton-King began the 15-minute Instagram Live video posted Monday morning by contemplating why “all the hate I get comes from my people because I believe in supporting Trump.” She then pivoted to address abortion. Here’s a transcript from that portion of her remarks:

Something - Day - Nobody - Abortion - Mother

Let me tell you something, and then I gotta get ready to start my day. I don’t care what nobody says, I will never support abortion. My mother has given birth to five children. I know that it is a baby. I know that child is going to have a life that is totally separate from me. You could have a baby today and die tomorrow, that child still have his own life and still have to live and grow without you.

There is no way that I will ever support any party that believes in aborting our future, because here is my thing: We will not live forever. I will not live forever. We have to pass the torch. We have to continue to live, we have to continue to grow. How many Martin Luther King...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Federalist
Wake Up To Breaking News!