Banning Plastic Straws – Just Another Climate Scam Strawman

DB DAILY UPDATE | 8/6/2019 | Staff
crazycool12crazycool12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i1.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/paper-drinking-straws.jpg?fit=790,480&ssl=1

You don’t sayyyy… – The people who run McDonald’s were forced to admit yesterday that the company “may have exaggerated how eco-friendly their paper straws are.” Oh.

It seems the giant hamburger-with-fake-onions maker has spent the last year claiming that its paper straws are “100% recyclable” when in fact they are not recyclable at all, as in “0% recyclable.” These vaunted “solutions” to the issue of plastic waste polluting the oceans turn out to be just another piece of garbage, and not any real “solution” at all.

Nothing - Paper - Straws - Way - 1960s

Now, I have nothing at all against paper straws – I’m old enough to remember that, way back in the 1960s, they were the only form of straws we had available to us in my little Texas hometown and we managed to drink our Dairy Queen Dr. Peppers with them just fine. But this mania growing across the United States of America to shame companies like McDonald’s into using them instead of plastic straws and further to push states to go so far as to issue outright bans on plastic straws is just one more fake crusade by a bunch of fake...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You've go to put up with Free Speech to have Free Speech!