Tom Brady claims he has relaxed his strict diet and will even eat bacon and pizza

Mail Online | 8/6/2019 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/06/23/16969996-0-image-a-27_1565129116487.jpg

Tom Brady follows a notoriously strict 'anti-inflammatory' diet that has him shunning everything from coffee to nightshade vegetables such as tomatoes and peppers, but the athlete claims to have loosened up a bit when it comes to his cravings.

The 42-year-old New England Patriots quarterback eats mostly an organic plant-based diet with no highly processed foods, dairy, gluten, iodized salt, or sugar, among other restrictions, but apparently, he likes to chow down on a slice of bacon or pizza from time to time.

Bacon - Piece - Same - Pizza - Men

'If I’m craving bacon, I have a piece. Same with pizza,' he told Men's Health, though he couldn't resist rolling his eyes when he was asked to name his 'favorite cheat meal.'

'You should never restrict what you really want. We’re humans, here for one life,' he said but noted that if he is going to fall off the wagon, he's going to do it right.

Pizza - Pizza - 'I - Slice - S**t

'What’s changed as I’ve gotten older is now if I want pizza, I want the best pizza,' he explained. 'I don’t eat a slice that tastes like s**t and then wonder, Why am I eating s**t pizza?'

The magazine's cover star added that his cheat food is chocolate, specifically Unreal Candy.

Chocolate - Wife - Gisele - Bündchen - Treat

Chocolate also happens to be his wife Gisele Bündchen's favorite treat. In her book, 'Lessons: My Path to a Meaningful Life,' the 39-year-old wrote that she has 'chocolate every day, even if it's only a bite.'

The model and football star have two children together, nine-year-old Benjamin and six-year-old Vivian. He also has an 11-year-old son Jack with his ex Bridge Moynahan.

Pancake - Habit - Kids - Time - Time

Although he didn't mention his pancake habit, he is known to make them with his kids from time to time.

Both Brady and Bündchen's diets have made plenty of headlines over the years, especially after their personal chef, Allen Campbell, opened...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!