Dems Can’t Make Sale That This Is Obama’s Economy

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/6/2019 | George Prayias
InLove4567 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/APP-080619-Reversing-Obamas-Legacy.jpg

RUSH: Here’s J.C. in Belton, Texas. J.C., great to have you here. Hi.

RUSH: No, no! No, no, no! Well, in a manner of speaking.

RUSH

RUSH: It’s to even expand it.

CALLER: Well, I’d like to do that by pointing out that the left is doing it too. Your dissertation on the fact that they have nothing to run on? They proved it very simply. After eight years of saying, “No growth is the new normal,” and then Trump comes along with a booming economy, what’s the first thing they did after they realized that it wasn’t a flash in the pan, that the booming economy was real? They started claiming that Obama did it!

RUSH - Sale - Way

RUSH: (laughing) That’s exactly right. They’re still trying to make that sale, by the way.

CALLER: Absolutely!

Obama - Economy - Obama - Everybody - Kind

RUSH: They’re still trying to say, “It’s Obama’s economy,” after Obama told everybody that this kind of thing couldn’t happen anymore.

CALLER: Exactly. The contradiction! They said, “You know, we don’t have anything to run on, so we’re gonna claim Trump’s economy because we were wrong.”

RUSH - Point - Time - Point - Kind

RUSH: Well, you know, it’s a great point. But do you notice every time they try to make that point, it kind of fizzles? Not even the media tried to build on that. We have yet to see… Look, I don’t want to say this too loud ’cause they’ll hear me and do it, but we haven’t seen assembled panels of left-wing economic experts convene on CNN or PMSNBC or PBS or the New York Times podcast or whatever explaining how the current economy actually does have its roots in Obama policy. We haven’t seen that. (chuckling) Nobody! They have come out and said, “It’s Obama’s economy.” I mean, a random Democrat here, random analyst/commentator there.

But there hasn’t been in all-out effort to do so. About all they can do,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: