Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/06/08/16816540-0-image-a-3_1565076097529.jpg
A 33-year-old man died in his parents' house when a solo sex act involving a gas mask and plastic bag on his head went wrong.
Doctors reporting the bizarre death in a medical case report revealed the dangers of people trying to restrict their airways while masturbating.
Man - Mother - Work - Overalls - Fly
The man was found by his mother at about 11pm wearing his work overalls with the fly undone, a gas mask over his nose and mouth and a bag over his head.
A postmortem exam ruled out suicide and said his death was accidental.
Report - Journal - Dangers - Asphyxiation - Pleasure
The report, published in a medical journal, makes clear the dangers of autoerotic asphyxiation, which involves choking oneself for sexual pleasure.
Doctors at a school of medicine in Kyoto, Japan, reported what they called an 'atypical' case.
Man - Work - Day - Equipment - Shop
The man was otherwise healthy and had been at work all day at an electrical equipment shop until coming home at around 8pm and eating his dinner.
He then went upstairs to his room in the house he shared with his parents and grandmother, and wasn't seen again until his mother found him laying dead on the floor that night.
Paramedics - Doctors - Result - Misadventure
Paramedics rushed him to hospital but doctors confirmed he was dead and that he had suffocated as a result of his misadventure.
He was wearing a 'worn-out' purple gas mask and had a plastic bag covering his whole head.
Zipper - Trousers
Although he was fully clothed, the zipper of his trousers had been opened and he wasn't wearing any underwear.
In the absence of any injuries, mental health problems,...
Wake Up To Breaking News!