The independent Book of Mormon

Religion News Service | 8/5/2019 | Staff
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://religionnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/PrDistSvc.featimg.png

I would ask for your time and consideration concerning an invitation involving a very important topic.

I am not a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or any Mormon sect who claims to have as their founder Joseph Smith. I do not seek to promote the LDS church or any Mormon sect.

Member - Denomination - Organization - Society - Denomination

I am not a member of any religious denomination, organization or society. I do not seek to promote any religious denomination, organization, or society.

I am an independent Christian reliant only on Jesus Christ.

Jesus - Christ - Son - God - Messenger

I believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God who was sent as the Messenger of Heaven to proclaim salvation to all who would believe on Him.

I believe that Christ, the Son of God, was crucified, died and rose again the third day the first fruits of them that slept (1 Corinthians 15:20-22); just as the prophets testified He would.

Individuals - Christians - Contents - Book - Mormon

What I invite any and all individuals who identify themselves as “Christians” to do is to read and carefully consider the contents of the Book of Mormon and the teachings of Joseph Smith independent of the LDS Church, independent of any other Mormon sects, and independent of anything stated by any religious organization, denomination, society or person concerning Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon.

This may seem a very strange request given my stated independence from any organization. Please, let me explain.

Christians - Bible - Word - God - Bible

As Christians, we claim that the Bible contains the word of God. We claim the Bible to be scripture and to contain the revealed words of God to individuals who testified that they had communion with God and Christ and who testified that salvation was and is to come through Jesus Christ, the Savior and Redeemer of all men.

There are literally thousands of distinct religious denominations, organizations and sects that claim the Bible...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Religion News Service
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!
Tagged: