Lamar Odom Says He ‘Deeply’ Respects Ex-Wife Khloe Kardashian As He Defends New Girlfriend

ET Canada | 8/3/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/shutterstock_editorial_1715499aw_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,0px,4737px,3160px&resize=720,480

View this post on Instagram

Im a bit disappointed to read that people are using my words to enforce their own perceptions and assumptions pointing towards things that just are not MY TRUTH OR REALITY. This post isn’t against anyone including my ex wife that I still respect deeply. I am just PRO love. Can I do that without people feeling offended? Why does that make you mad? Our black women have been held down for centuries ! I am now deciding to send them and my NEW WOMAN a lot of love. My post goes out to the new leading woman in my life, that I’m gonna tell everyday how beautiful she is, from the inside out. Thanks @getuptoparr for teaching me what real self value means. It changed my entire mindset. #woke ❤✊🏿

A post shared by Lamar Odom (@lamarodom) on

Lamar Odom is not throwing any shade.

The former NBA player took to Instagram on Saturday to set the record straight after fans accused him of comparing his new girlfriend, Sabrina Parr, to his ex-wife, Khloe Kardashian. Posting a photo of his new lady, Odom explained that he “deeply” respects Kardashian and wasn’t trying to offend or call anyone out.

Bit - People - Words - Perceptions - Assumptions

“I’m a bit disappointed to read that people are using my words to enforce their own perceptions and assumptions pointing towards things that just are not MY TRUTH OR REALITY,” Odom began. “This post isn’t against anyone including my ex-wife that I still respect deeply. I am just PRO love. Can I do that without people feeling offended? Why does that make you mad?”

“Our black women have been held down for centuries! I am now deciding to send them and my NEW WOMAN a lot of love,” he continued. “My post goes out to the new leading woman in my life, that I’m gonna tell everyday how beautiful she is, from the inside out. Thanks @getuptoparr for teaching me what real self-value means. It changed my entire mindset. #woke .”

Nothing - Love - Odom - Kardashian - Relationship

It’s been nothing but love between Odom and Kardashian, despite their tumultuous relationship. The former couple tied the knot in September 2009 after only a month since meeting one another. In 2013, she filed for divorce from him, but withdrew her pending divorce petition in 2015 while he was in a coma so that she could make medical decisions on his behalf. She later refiled her divorce paperwork, and their divorce was...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The American Government, working tireless for everyone, except Americans.