Footage shows people running for cover and hiding during Texas shooting  

Mail Online | 8/3/2019 | Leah Mcdonald For Dailymail.com
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/03/20/16853552-0-image-a-134_1564861436739.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/08/03/1095849101931856524/1024x576_MP4_1095849101931856524.mp4

Distressing footage shows a shopper hiding on the ground to hide from a shooter who opened fire inside a Walmart store in El Paso, Texas.

Multiple people were killed and one suspect is in custody after the latest mass shooting sent panicked shoppers fleeing at Celo Vista Mall.

Footage - Media - Man - Steel - Table

Footage emerged on social media of a man hiding under a steel table as what appear to be shots are fired inside the store.

Several loud shots can be heard in the background, as someone is mumbling incoherently. A second person who was recording the footage was also hiding, and at this point it is not known how near or fear they were the shooter.

Individual - Suspect - Man - Silence - Moment

It is not known for certain, but an individual who could possibly be the suspect, is seen walking past as the man lays down in total silence in what must have been a terrifying moment.

The Twitter user who posted the footage, with the handle @sahluwal, said: 'I need you to see and hear this.

Video - Someone - El - Paso - Shooting

'This video was taken by someone in El Paso during the shooting. Human beings hiding & afraid for their lives because our politicians are unwilling to pass stricter gun control legislation. We don't have to live this way.'

The footage received over 186,000 views within minutes of being posted on Saturday afternoon.

Tragedy - Time - Arms - El - Paso

'This is just a tragedy that I'm having a hard time getting my arms around,' El Paso mayor Dee Margo told CNN.

The El Paso Police Department said the scene remained active around the Cielo Vista Mall, near the WalMart.

Threat - Shooter - Scene - Time - El

'There isn't an imminent threat. There's no active shooter currently, but that isn't to say we've rendered the scene safe at this time,' El Paso police spokesman Enrique Carrillo told reporters.

Multiple law enforcement agencies raced to the scene, including police, state troopers, Homeland Security agents...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!