I Love What’s Happening to the Democrat Party Right Now

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 8/2/2019 | George Prayias
Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/APP-080219-Trump-Drives-Them-Crazy.jpg

RUSH: Now, my friends, I’m gonna tell you: I love what’s happening to the Democrat Party right now. I love all of the chaos. I love all of the panic. I love all of the fear that they’re blowing it. Don’t misunderstand. I’m the guy that realizes anything can happen. You can’t make a prediction 18 months from now based on things happening today. Anything can happen to turn this around. But as we sit here today, this is just too much fun to ignore.

It’s just too much fun to point out. And the reason is that for 2-1/2 years or longer we’ve had to sit here essentially playing defense while a coalition of the Democrats and the Washington establishment and the media (which is all the same thing) has tried to run Donald Trump out of office with a very superiorist attitude. They are better people than we are. They are smarter and all of this. Donald Trump doesn’t deserve to have won, and so he shouldn’t — and they think they had the authority and power to overturn the election results.

Everything - Face - Story - Stack - Today

They gave it everything they’ve got. It has blown up in their face. I’ve even got a story in the Stack today, somebody writing about the dismal failure of Robert Mueller, how he has blown his lifelong reputation. Everything is crashing down on these people. Right now. It may change, but I’m gonna have fun with it while it happens. Now, let me give you a flavor of what I’m talking about. I have here in my formerly nicotine-stained fingers a story by Alexander Bolton in The Hill:

“Democrats Express Alarm Over Debate’s Negative Tone.” What they are really upset about is Tulsi Gabbard going after Kamala, but it extends beyond that, and there are Democrats across the spectrum...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: