Jed Wyatt breaks his silence after Bachelorette disaster a

Mail Online | 8/1/2019 | Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/01/19/16781330-0-image-a-37_1564684903324.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/30/1589077167048736701/1024x576_MP4_1589077167048736701.mp4

When Chris Harrison called Hannah Brown's season of The Bachelorette the most 'dramatic' one yet, he wasn't lying, as the season ended with a shock from Jed Wyatt.

After getting down on one knee and proposing to the pageant winner, it was revealed that Jed had actually been withholding information from Hannah regarding his relationship status prior to the show.

Thursday - Jed - Good - Morning - America

On Thursday, Jed, 25, appeared on Good Morning America in New York City to discuss how the mishap has changed him as a man.

Jed wore a blue suit with black dress shoes as he appeared in front of a live studio audience in New York City.

Michael - Strahan - Jed - Love - Hannah

While chatting with Michael Strahan, Jed first backed up that his love for Hannah was true.

'I was really overwhelmed by how much I actually did fall in love with her,' he began.

Country - Singer - Love - Woman - Right

The country singer then went on to explain that it was this love that caused him to keep secret how he was seeing another woman right before leaving to be on the reality show.

'I was fearful to lose her and I was acting more out of fear than my actual love for her and that was my mistake but that's kind of what happened,' he said.

Article - Relationship - Hannah

He then went on to address what happened when the article detailing his relationship came out which Hannah had sent to him upon seeing it.

'We had discussed that situation prior to the article and then we discussed it the day before the article came out... we had touched a lot of bases on it but still I was fearful and held out on some of the details that in turn caused us to end,' Wyatt said.

Jed - Michael

Jed also told Michael...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?