Harvey Proctor claims he was censored by the BBC during interview about paedophiles fantasist 'Nick'

Mail Online | 8/1/2019 | Arthur Martin for the Daily Mail
Mireille (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/01/01/16745920-0-image-a-32_1564619236165.jpg

Harvey Proctor has accused the BBC of censoring his attempts to criticise the way the corporation interviewed the VIP child abuse fantasist 'Nick'.

The former Tory MP claimed he was blocked from fully answering a question while being interviewed on the Victoria Derbyshire programme yesterday.

Broadside - TV - Mr - Proctor - 'This

In an astonishing broadside on live TV, Mr Proctor said: 'This is censorship by the BBC. This is censorship on the BBC.'

He was invited on to the BBC2 show to discuss the widespread calls for a criminal investigation into Scotland Yard's bungled inquiry into Nick.

Presenter - Victoria - Fritz - Mr - Proctor

While being interviewed by presenter Victoria Fritz, Mr Proctor accused BBC home affairs correspondent Tom Symonds of trying to 'manufacture news'.

The former MP criticised the reporter's 2014 interview of Nick, whose real name is Carl Beech. Mr Proctor said: 'The last time I was on this programme, you had your home affairs correspondent Tom Symonds in the studio and he got things wrong then.

Symonds - News - Mr - Beech - Photographs

'Tom Symonds tried to manufacture news. He showed Mr Beech photographs of children I am supposed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.