Tyler Cameron Addresses ‘Bachelor’ Rumors And ‘Bachelorette’ Hannah Brown Asking Him Out

ET Canada | 7/31/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/hannahbrown-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Tyler Cameron is getting ready to take Hannah Brown out for drinks!

Following the two-night “Bachelorette” finale that saw Brown split with her fiance, Jed Wyatt, after his ex-girlfriend’s claims were made public, Cameron is telling all about his chances with his ex. Things are looking good for the 26-year-old runner-up as Brown, 24, asked him out on live TV after her dramatic breakup from Wyatt.

Appearance - Nick - Viall - Podcast - Files

During an appearance on Nick Viall’s podcast, “Viall Files”, immediately following “After the Final Rose”, Cameron admitted that he was surprised by Brown’s date proposal, but found their post-show plans “inevitable.”

“It was definitely, you know, surprising, but I think it was inevitable,” Cameron said. “I think that we just both needed to have that time to talk and, you know, just see each other and be there for each other. I think we have a great relationship, you know, and friendship and that’s something that doesn’t need to be cut off because that didn’t work out. I think that’s immature.”

Cameron - Brown - Pressure - Anything - Drink

Cameron said he’s excited to get together with Brown when “there’s no pressure for anything” and “to have a drink with her and just talk.”

“We went through a whole lot together. You know, that was a crazy journey to share and experience with somebody,” he said. “And I value and cherish our relationship and our friendship and that’s something I don’t wanna just cut off cold turkey because it didn’t work out.”

Someone - Drink - Step - Time

“[She’s] someone I would hope to have a drink with and see what happens and take it one step at a time,” he added.

During an appearance on Good Morning America Wednesday morning, Brown — who is also sitting down with “Entertainment Tonight” — expressed excitement about her potential with Cameron.

Feelings - Emotions

“Those feelings were real when we were together and you don’t just turn off emotions,” she said....
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Does it ever seem that life has become one long rerun?