‘Bachelorette’ Contestant Peter Denies Breaking Up With His Girlfriend To Go On The Show

The Daily Caller | 7/30/2019 | Staff
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Peter_Bachelorette-e1564516685956.png


View this post on Instagram

🌞

A post shared by Calee Lutes (@caleelutes) on






Beloved “Bachelorette” contestant Peter addressed allegations that he had broken up with his girlfriend specifically to go on the show.

In an interview published Tuesday with People magazine, Peter said his ex-girlfriend Calee Lutes was telling the truth but not all the truth.

Lot - Truth - Story - Lot - Truth

“There was a lot of truth to what she said in her story, but there is also a lot of truth that wasn’t mentioned,” Peter told People magazine. “The show had absolutely nothing to do with me ending that relationship.”

Lutes came forward at the beginning of July and claimed that she had been dating Peter for six months before he suddenly ended their relationship. The model alleged that she and Peter had been talking about moving in together. Later she learned that Peter had been cast for Hannah Brown’s season of “The Bachelorette” after noticing a producer had followed him...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!