Southern Baptist Letters

Blog & Mablog | 7/30/2019 | Staff
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4

Sadly, this is how Southern is run. Mohler grooms his successors, not taking careful inventory of their positions, and then puts them in places of leadership that they should have never been in, to begin with. As an alum (M.Div and Ph.D.), we all know this is the case but if you speak out about it, then you’re scrubbed just like the website.

Adam, I am not yet at the point where I am willing to say how it is happening. But I think we can all affirm that it is happening.

Idea - Woke - Movement - Wokists - Identity

I’d like to offer an idea to help engage the “woke” movement more effectively. I notice that you repeatedly criticize the wokists for engaging in “identity politics.” With all due respect, I don’t think this is accurate. I think it would be better to call it “anti-white politics.” This is because the entire woke movement is aimed specifically at hurting white people. You don’t see blacks attacking Hispanics or Asians attacking blacks.

Furthermore, I think giving their views labels like “Critical Race Theory” is to over-intellectualize them. As I’ve stated in past comments, it’s highly doubtful these are dyed-in-the-wool Marxists or “Critical Theorists” who spend their time studying the works of the Frankfurt School or The Authoritarian Personality. They may employ some of their talking points, but ultimately they’re just anti-white.

Word - Motivations - Intention - Notions - Theory

That’s the word I think we should use from now on: Anti-white. By calling them this, we’re showing that we’re aware of their underlying motivations and that we’re willing to call them out on it. Furthermore, it shows that we have no intention of legitimizing their notions about critical theory, intersectionality, etc. by trying to have a “good faith” debate with them.

After all, why should we accept the terminology and moral framework of people who hate us?

Armin - Reason

Armin, the reason...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??
Tagged: