Readers suggest other 'trailblazer' women Meghan should have included on her Vogue cover

Mail Online | 7/29/2019 | Bryony Jewell For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/29/21/16648624-0-image-a-45_1564433849591.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/29/7088323124180071717/1024x576_MP4_7088323124180071717.mp4

Royal watchers have suggested other people that the Duchess of Sussex could have included in her 'trailblazer' women - including Melania Trump and the Queen.

As part of the guest edited September issue Meghan, 38, picked 15 women, ranging from activists to athletes and actresses, she admired to highlight on the front page.

Cover - Fashion - Bible - Night - Dozens

However since the cover of the fashion bible was shared last night, dozens of people have slammed Meghan over who was left out.

Several people suggested the mother-of-one should have included the 'original feminist' the Queen, Princess Diana and Mrs Trump who 'shined on her UK visit.'

Campaigners - Duchess - Women - Rights - Activist

Campaigners also criticised the Duchess for leaving out women's rights activist and 'friend' Loujain al-Hathloul who is currently jailed in Saudi Arabia.

Meghan's edition, includes actress Jane Fonda, 81, and climate change campaigner Greta Thunberg, 16, among other famous faces.

Boxer - Ramla - Ali - UK - Refugee

Boxer Ramla Ali, who arrived in the UK as a refugee, also made the cut along with ballerina Francesca Hayward and supermodel Christy Turlington Burns.

Dozens of people thought Meghan should have included her husband's grandmother the Queen in her lineup of inspirational people.

Person - Women - NOT - Queen - Feminist

One person said: 'Of all the women she did NOT choose the Queen. The original feminist. Anyone could learn volumes from her majesty.'

Several others suggested the the First Lady of the United States Melania Trump should have been included in the British Vogue edit.

Fan - HRH - Duchess - Sussex - First

A fan wrote: 'I love the beautiful HRH The Duchess of Sussex, but I wish she had interviewed our current First Lady Melania Trump @FLOTUS instead. Our FLOTUS truly shined during her recent visit to the UK.'

And another agreed by saying: 'I think the First Lady Mrs. Trump would be an excelled candidate to interview.

'She - Media - Composure - Role - President

'She has stayed out of the political media and maintained composure throughout her role as the president's wife.'

Meghan did include former First Lady...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Democrate or Republican, the difference is less than the thickness of a cigarette paper, or a slice of pastrami at a delicatesean.