Nicole ‘Snooki’ Polizzi Hits Back Over Criticisms Of Her Drinking Wine While Breastfeeding

The Daily Caller | 7/29/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Nicole_Polizzi_1-e1559233520778.jpg

Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi hit back following a backlash over a picture she shared on Instagram showing her drinking a glass of wine while breastfeeding her 2-month-old son, Angelo.

“‘What’s mom life like with 2 kids and a newborn?’ THIS. #MomJuice #ImAGoodMomISwear,” the 31-year-old wrote on Instagram, along with a picture of her holding her newborn in her arms.

Snap - Baby - Boy - Breastmilk - Glass

In the snap, her baby boy was drinking breastmilk while she was sipping on a glass of red wine, according to Fox News in a piece published Monday.

Several followers then slammed the “Jersey Shore” star for drinking while breastfeeding.

Alcohol - Baby - Person

“You not suppose to drink alcohol if you breastfeeding your baby,” one person wrote.

While another wrote, “I’m reporting you to CPS TODAY hope they take your kids and give them to someone more responsible.”

MTV - Star - Comments

The MTV star then responded to the comments, that were both positive and negative.

“You’re not a mom,” Polizzi wrote. “I allow myself to have a few glasses once a week to stay sane with 3 kids. I do what’s necessary to clean...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!