Ali Fedotowsky Says Hannah Brown’s ‘Bachelorette’ Finale Is More Dramatic Than Colton Underwood’s (Exclusive)

ET Canada | 7/28/2019 | Staff
aniki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/shutterstock_editorial_9047998au_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,15px,3929px,2621px&resize=720,480

Ali Fedotowsky has already seen Hannah Brown’s season finale of “The Bachelorette” — and says fans are in for quite a ride.

ET’s Katie Krause spoke with the former Bachelorette at Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movies & Mysteries Summer 2019 TCA press tour event in Beverly Hills, California, on Friday, where she revealed that she thinks Brown’s finale might bring more drama than Colton Underwood’s headline-making conclusion to his season of “The Bachelor”.

Fedotowsky - Appearance - Brown - Finale - Finale

“I have [seen it]. I know what happens,” said Fedotowsky, who will make an appearance during Brown’s live two-night finale. “It is unlike any finale there has ever been, and that’s the truth.”

“I know Chris Harrison says it every season — the most dramatic episode ever — and I’m like, ‘Chris, come on! This is like, so not! Sometimes it is, and sometimes it’s not.’ Last season with Colton, I thought, ‘Oh, we can’t get more dramatic than this,'” she explained. “I think this finale might top that finale!”

Fedotowsky - Drama - Factor - Way - Question

According to Fedotowsky, the drama factor is upped because “it does not end the way it normally does” — but that’s about all she’ll say about it. “I cannot answer that question,” she teased, when asked if Brown gets a happy ending.

“It’s going to be good. It’s going to be good,” Fedotowsky promised. “I think Hannah’s grown a lot this season. She’s young, I was very young when I was the Bachelorette. I made some questionable choices or did some questionable things.”

Brown - Journey - Others - Lot - Times

he now-mom of two said she was “very critical” of Brown “making it seem like the journey is just about her and not the others.” “Like, a lot of times she would say, ‘This is my journey, this isn’t about you.’ But it’s about both people in a relationship,” she expressed. “So, I think with some things I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Measuring his life out one teaspoon at a time.