WIKIPEDIA EDITORS ATTEMPT TO DELETE SCI-FI AUTHOR PAGES THEY DEEM RIGHT-WING

One Angry Gamer | 7/24/2019 | Billy D
ashb0101 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Wikipedia-Censorship.jpg

Various sci-fi authors are facing page deletions on Wikipedia after various Left-wing editors nominated the pages for deletion on the grounds of the authors not being notable, or for their fanbase being “bigoted”, and “racist”, and filled with “hatred”. There’s currently a battleground on the author pages of Wikipedia where certain editors are attempting to erase an internet checkpoint for the authors due to disliking what little they’ve gleaned of their politics.

There’s a current vote taking place over on the Wikipedia page for military veteran and sci-fi fiction author, Michael Z. Williamson. Various editors are claiming that Williamson isn’t notable, and that there’s nothing notable about his Wikipedia page despite being a Hugo nominated author and having various best-selling books.

Me… - Cesspit - Bigotry - Mouths - Racism

“Now if you’ll excuse me… after wading through the cesspit of bigotry, hatred, foul mouths, and rampant racism that is his tiny “fan base”, I need a good shower. And maybe reverse peristalsis.”

This received even more pushback from Williamson’s fans, who also called out other Leftist authors who are bigoted and racist against whites.

Battleground - Williamson - Page - Fans - Wikipedia

There’s a strong political battleground unfolding on Williamson’s page, as his fans vote to keep his Wikipedia entry while Leftists vote to delete the page.

“That actually won’t help. It requires citations on why the article is relevant, from people who can make that point.

Sockpuppet - Source

“Then, they’ll either claim you’re a “Sockpuppet,” or that the source is invalid, or not verifiable, etc.

“I’m not the first person they’ve done this to. And they are now also going after Kratman and Hoyt. It’s blatantly an orchestrated attack on whom they think are “right wing” authors. Except neither I nor Sarah can credibly be called “right wing” unless you’re too ignorant to grasp the definition (which is most “liberals”).”

Talk - Page - People

This is actually happening on his talk page, where some people voting to keep the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: One Angry Gamer
Wake Up To Breaking News!