‘Power’ Reveals Mary J. Blige To Star In First Spinoff Of Concluding Starz Series – TCA

Deadline | 7/26/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/mary-j-blige-2019.jpg?w=1024

Power is ending next year but there is more Power coming, with some very big star power.

Mary J. Blige will be headlining the first spinoff of the well watched series, executive producers Courtney Kemp and Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson revealed today near the end of the TCA mega-panel for the Starz flagship series for “The Final Betrayal” sixth and final season.

Today - Pre-production - Collection - Series - World

“Today we are pleased to announce that we are in pre-production on the first of what we know will be a collection of series inspired by the dynamic world of Power, said Kemp dropping the news as the APA-repped Blige bound into the ballroom. Power Book II: Ghost will continue the journey of some of Power’s most controversial characters.”

“This is probably going to be the most exiting thing that will happen to me this year,” the multi-Grammy and Oscar nominee told the TCA audience in her surprise appearance. As the praise came fast, Mudbound star Blige was called the “queen of R&B, hip-hop, soul” by Power lead Omari Hardwick after she sat down with the panel. 50 Cent added that he told Blige “this will be the biggest thing ever, if you do it.”

Tashas - Ghosts - Ghosts - Album - Seller

“I’ve known so many Tashas, I’ve known so many Ghosts. I’ve dated so many Ghosts,” the 80 million album seller declared, name checking Hardwick and co-star Naturi Naughton’s Power characters. “I’m a huge fan for life, and I’m so grateful to be a part of it.”

While the plan for a number of planned spinoffs was first exclusively...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Conservatives are to the GOP what oil is to water, and the GOPe spend most of their time skimming it off or setting it on fire.