Kayne West creates worship remake of Gwen Stefani’s hit ‘Dont Speak; singer brought to tears

www.christianpost.com | 7/26/2019 | Staff
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/22/232249.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Pop star Gwen Stefani said she was moved and brought to tears by Kanye West’s worship remake of her hit song, “Don’t Speak."

West - Choir - Remake - Sunday - Service

West’s choir performed the remake at his weekly Sunday Service this month and the former No Doubt singer was moved that the hip-hop trailblazer would choose to remake her 1995 single and transform it into a prayer with a new tag, declaring, “Lord Speak.”

“My heart is so full hearing this incredible version of Don’t Speak/ Lord Speak...- I’m in shock hearing this song turned into a worship song at Kanye’s Sunday Service,” Stefani wrote on Twitter.

Crying - @ - KimKardashian - Clip

“I literally started crying,” she continued and thanked @KimKardashian for posting the clip.

She added, “Please send me whole version Kanye.”

Lyrics - God - Speak - Words - Pain

The reimagined lyrics read, “God loves you more than you could ever know/Lord speak, we know your words bring healing/ the pain is real, we’re feeling/please help us cuz it hurts/Lord speak, to every situation/you know just what we facing/ please help us cuz it hurts.”

Kim Kardashian West responded to the Tweet with a series of heart, halo and praying hand emojis.

West

West is seemingly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?