Photographer who has worked with Kim Kardashian and Ariana Grande is accused of 'predatory' behavior

Mail Online | 11/18/2013 | Erica Tempesta For Dailymail.com
marika (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/22/20/16359548-0-image-a-47_1563822990995.jpg

A celebrity photographer who has shot photos of Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and Ariana Grande is being accused of 'predatory' behavior for allegedly refusing to work with a model for free unless she sent him nude photos.

Marcus Hyde, 32, took to Instagram Stories on Sunday to share an image of a model posing in a shower wearing a nude see-through bodysuit, writing: 'Who wants to shoot?'

Message - Photographer - Interest - Los - Model

After sending a direct message to the photographer to show her interest in working with him, Los Angeles-based model and interior design student Sunnaya Nash posted screenshots of their exchange, alleging Hyde was going to charge her $2,000 for photos unless she sent him nude pictures of herself beforehand.

'I don't have nude photos. I'm comfortable shooting lingerie and partial nudity,' she told him at the start of the conversation, according to the messages she shared.

'It

'It's 2k then,' he allegedly hit back.

'Lol but nude is free?' she asked, and he responded 'Ya.'

Nash - Nude - Photos - Herself

Nash then agreed to pose nude but told him that she didn't want to send him naked photos of herself.

'Then don't,' he said.

Nash

But when Nash asked if he still wanted to shoot her, he once again told her it would cost her $2,000.

'Bc I won't send you nude of myself before shooting?' she asked, and Hyde allegedly told her: 'Yeah. Gotta see if your [sic] worth it.'

Nash - 'hahahahaaaaaa - Response

Nash sent a 'hahahahaaaaaa' in response, but he told her he was 'serious.'

'Yeah miss me with s**t boo,' she told him, saying he was 'wack.'

Someone - Celebs - End - Conversation

'Find someone else. I'll keep shooting celebs,' he said at the end of the conversation.

Nash also posted a screengrab of Hyde's response to one of her followers who had messaged him in support of her.

D**k

'Suck a fat big d**k,' he allegedly...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!