Isaac Hempstead Wright Isn't Buying That Evil Bran Game of Thrones Fan Theory

TVGuide.com | 7/20/2019 | Rachel Paige
hey13 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/05/07/0185d0b7-3d35-4b20-94d0-854b6bec0e0d/thumbnail/1300x867/2491dc99757f0599782947a88f3aec86/bran-reg.jpg

One of the first things out of Isaac Hempstead Wright's mouth during the Game of Thrones Comic-Con panel on Friday in San Diego was a joke about how Westeros is now a "surveillance state." That's due to the fact that Bran the Broken became King of the Seven, er, Six Kingdoms in the HBO show's series finale and he can see in to the past, present, and a little bit of the future as the Three-Eyed Raven. So yeah, he knows what's going on just about everywhere.

But did Bran know that he was going to end up on the Iron Throne and just let the chips fall where they may in order to make it happen? It can be argued that since Bran had some foresight into the future, he knew that if he just let Dany destroy all of King's Landing everyone would turn on her, then Jon Snow would have to kill his aunt and lover in response, and voila! Bran is king. So is that exactly fair? Is it telling that Bran was actually manipulating things by not manipulating things to end up victorious? Are we dealing with an Evil Bran overlord in Westeros?

Bran - Knows - Se - Future - Entirety

"I don't think Bran knows, per se, what's going to happen in the future, he's got the entirety of the past at his fingertips, his vision of the future is cloudier," Hempstead Wright told the crowd. "I think it's cool that it's ambiguous and you can read into it and think, 'wow, has Bran just sat back and let the Starks win?' That was kind of one of the cleverest things about the ending, it doesn't conclude everything very neatly... the kingdom's in total disarray, Sansa's now Queen [in the North], Bran is king and they're storylines that could warrant their own spinoff, but...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Economic projections are useless with out the exact timer they will occur