Mort Kondracke’s Take on the State of the Democrat Party

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/19/2019 | George Prayias
oxboy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071919-Kondracke.jpg

RUSH: What is the Democrat Party today? I’ve got a piece here today from a guy, when I saw this name, I said, “Holy smokes, I have forgotten about this guy. Where has he been?” Many of you will recognize the name. Morton Kondracke. You go back to the 1980s, late eighties into the nineties, Morton Kondracke was a frequent guest on programs like the McLaughlin roundtable discussion, panel, Pat Buchanan was on it, Robert Novak, and then CNN started their own version that Novak posted. And those shows became very popular.

And Kondracke was a frequent guest on the Fox News Channel. He’s from the Fred Barnes, Bill Kristol era. He used to work at the New Republic and some other places, but I haven’t seen his name attached to an op-ed or opinion piece in I don’t know how long. I always thought Morton Kondracke was one of the most perpetually youthful looking people I had ever seen. He didn’t seem to age. When I watched Morton Kondracke in the 1980s and then saw him in the early 2000s, he didn’t look like he had aged at all, just like Gloria Borger.

Gloria - Borger - Kondracke - People - Way

Gloria Borger’s been around as long as Kondracke. She doesn’t look like she’s aged, either. Some people are just that way. Snerdley’s in there saying, “Looks like she had some work.” It’s not obvious to me. When people have had work, I mean, if it’s bad work, you know it. I mean, you can’t escape it. We’re not supposed to mention this. If you take me much farther, I’ll have to condemn myself for focusing people’s attention on that.

People can’t help it. They’re just trying to do the best they can. If it weren’t for America being such a rotten **** place, people wouldn’t have to get plastic...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!