Trump Keeps Getting Asked About the “Send Her Back” Chant

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/19/2019 | George Prayias
cute16 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071919-Trump-mics.jpg

RUSH: Another press gaggle at the White House. What do you think the question was? “Mr. President, what’s your reaction to the people who attended your rally who were chanting ‘send her back,’ what’s your reaction?”

At some point, do you not say, “Stop this. I’ve answered this question, and you’re just trying to set me up again and again. **** you. Next question.” How many days has this question been asked now?

RUSH - Tina - Outer - Banks - North

RUSH: This is Tina in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. It’s great to have you. I really appreciate your patience, too.

CALLER: Thank you so much for taking my call, Rush, and I want to thank you for being a great American patriot. Hey, I was down at the rally down in Greenville. The press all have it wrong, even Fox. When Trump started talking about multiple things, he only spent maybe three minutes talking about AOC and The Squad. When people started chanting, it was only… It wasn’t even a minute. Actually, it was sort of amazing to see Trump’s reaction to that. He sort of backed away from the stage and turned, and he looked actually ashamed — which I was sort of surprised, you know. Instead of the press reporting how fabulous this rally was — everybody was so positive and all the promises he’s kept — they’re just turning on this one little negative point, and I just wish they would report on the positive things of the rally.

RUSH - Way - Thing - Trump - Reaction

RUSH: There’s no way they’re gonna report on the positive. They’re looking for negative the negative, and there’s one thing you can find. You know, you describe Trump’s reaction like, “I appeared a little surprised, a little irritated.” I can relate to that. You know, I’ve done my share of public speaking, and I’ve had nights where...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: