Church Tech Snack Pack #246

ChurchMag | 7/19/2019 | Allison Dye
Click For Photo: https://churchm.ag/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/snack-pack-246.jpg

I’ve got things for cat people and dog people, and people who love naps in this weeks’ Snack Pack.

“Everyone draws the line somewhere,” writes Seth Godin in this blog post, reminding us that everyone draws lines and we shouldn’t let them divide us.

Father - Transformed - Data - Son - Year

A Father Transformed Data of his Son’s First Year of Sleep into a Knitted Blanket proving once more that Data Can Tell A Beautiful Story.

Have you seen The streamer who built a giant Starbucks island in Minecraft to connect with fans? His community reminded me of our ChurchMag Minecraft Server.

Napping - Cat - Sand - Sculptures - People

Just as I promised these Adorable Napping Cat Sand Sculptures are for us cat people, and these Sculptural Carvings of Mankind’s Best Friend are for you dog people. Although I enjoyed both personally.

Whether you have a counselor or not you may want to read What To Look For In Christian Counseling.

FaceApp

I was thinking about getting FaceApp myself till I read this.

Reminder!

Pain - Pain - Attempt - Pain - Burden

Mental pain is less dramatic than physical pain, but it is more common and also more hard to bear. The frequent attempt to conceal mental pain increases the burden: it is easier to say "My tooth is aching" than to say "My heart is broken."

Truth.

Lies - Identity

Five lies of identity:

1) I am...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ChurchMag
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis
Tagged: