Selma Blair Admits She's Getting "Seemingly Sicker" in Candid MS Battle Update

E! Online | 7/18/2019 | Staff
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019618/rs_600x600-190718091309-600-selma-blair-mv-71819.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

After I gave birth and felt half dead all the time, after the rage and the tears, after my heart exploded with caring and understanding, before any diagnosis, I searched for this horse. I knew the only place I was really growing with self love was at @cellardoorequestrian . My trainer found me #skytop. He needed to be able to handle kisses. Prerequisite. Truly. And he did. #mrnibbles. We only had a short time before I couldn’t even get to him or stay on. But he has come so far. And even though I may seem like I have gone farther away, I am learning and getting healthier. Even as I get seemingly sicker. I will jump this horse around again. Affording horseshows will require some major work opportunities ahead. So I am asking for it all. I am asking. For all of us who want it. Ask. Ask. Listen. I have the unicorn. Now I have to be able to find him again. #tbt. #loveheals 💘

A post shared by Selma Blair (@selmablair) on

"I know firsthand that as friends and family, we only want to help, but we can never truly understand what that person is going through. And by showing these truths, Selma is letting other people know that they are not alone and that is a true friend," Sarah Michelle Gellar shared at the gala while honoring her close friend. "I don't think there is a stronger person that I know and I'm so proud to be her friend."

In recent weeks, Selma has continued to share updates on her health. At the same time, the Hollywood star has shared...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!