White Nike store manager calls cops on black family she accused of stealing basketball they bought

Mail Online | 7/18/2019 | Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/18/16/16213858-0-image-a-50_1563462988196.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/18/4859870516420168521/1024x576_MP4_4859870516420168521.mp4

A black family say they were racially profiled at a California Nike store by a white manager who accused them of stealing a $12 basketball they'd already bought and called the cops.

TaMiya Dickerson and Joel Stallworth took their 18-month-old son Sammy to the store at Santa Monica Place shopping mall on July 5. They weren't planning to buy anything until their son picked up a Nike Swoosh Mini basketball and started carrying it around.

Couple - Ball - Store - Manager - Shoplifting

The couple said they purchased the ball and were leaving the store when the manager followed them outside and accused them of shoplifting.

Stallworth explained that they had bought the ball and continued walking down the street.

Manager - Family - Santa - Monica - Police

The manager apparently didn't believe him and continued to follow the family before flagging down Santa Monica police officers for help.

The parents began filming the incident after at least three cops got involved.

'This - Basketball - Store - Dickerson - Video

'This is ridiculous, we purchased this basketball in the store,' Dickerson says in the video posted on Facebook.

Stallworth throws the ball to the ground in frustration and the manager picks it up.

Receipt - Officers - Altercation - Store - Refund

They finally got it back after showing their receipt to the officers. After the altercation they went back to the store for a refund.

The family said the manager never apologized.

Evidence - Anything - Evidence - Stallworth - KTLA

'She had zero evidence that I stole anything. She couldn't have evidence because I bought it. She discriminated against me,' Stallworth told KTLA.

'She planted an evil...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Governemnt sponsored segratation of America, one household at a time.