Zachary Levi Says Shazam! 2 Likely Happening Soon as Child Actors Grow Up 'Like Weeds'

PEOPLE.com | 7/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://peopledotcom.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/shazam.jpg?crop=0px,161px,2700px,1418px&resize=1200,630

Video Player is loading.

Shazam! 2 might be coming soner than fans expect for one very practical reason.

Star - Zachary - Levi - Appearance - CCXP

Star Zachary Levi made an appearance at the CCXP Cologne convention in Germany where he gave an update on the expected sequel to the superhero movie that hit theaters in April. According to ComicBook.com, Levi, 38, said he’s been in talks with the studios to finalize the concept.

“I know that I’m gonna have a conversation with my bosses pretty soon about what the idea is and where we’re going with the new movie, but all I really know is that New Line, our studio, and Warner Brothers, our parent studio, and DC, and our producers and executives and everybody who’s involved in all of the decision making, they’re all very happy with what we did. They want to do even better the second time around, and they are crafting a story right now as we speak about what that sequel is going to be,” he said.

RELATED - Levi - Ate - Nearly - Calories

RELATED: Zachary Levi Ate Nearly 4,000 Calories a Day to Bulk Up for Shazam!

“The only other thing I know is they want...
(Excerpt) Read more at: PEOPLE.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!
There's no problem on the inside of a kid that the outside of a dog can't cure.