A La Carte (July 18)

Tim Challies | 7/18/2019 | Staff
maddyb7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.challies.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/ALaCarte-NewspaperScript_2-THURS-940x492.jpg

There are some new Kindle deals that may be of interest.

Joe Carter: “This Saturday marks the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 mission, when astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first people in history to walk on the Moon. But it’s also the anniversary of the a lesser known event—the first celebration of the Lord’s Supper on the Moon. Here’s are nine things you should know about the first communion service on the Moon.”

Faith - Meanings - Jesus - Christ - People

“Faith can have different meanings. We who follow Jesus Christ are called people of faith. This faith is something you either have or don’t have: you put your faith and trust in Jesus, or you don’t. Yet there is more…”

Is Self-Care Wrong for Christian Moms?

Mom - Kids - Times - Moment - Amount

“Another mom continued, ‘Is self-care even okay? Is it selfish? I feel like I could literally harm my kids at times. Is it wrong to want to get away and calm down in the moment? Or what about for a longer amount of time, like a day hike by myself, or even a weekend away?’”

Paul Went to the Third Heaven. What in the World Is He Talking About?

Wyatt - Graham - Shares - Views - Heaven

Wyatt Graham shares his his views on the “third heaven.”

“Our concern in this gathering is the assault on religious liberty now experienced within the United States...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Tim Challies
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: