WATCH: CNN Tries Getting 8 Women to Admit Trump Is Racist, But It Goes Horribly Wrong

Flag And Cross | 7/17/2019 | John Salvatore
Click For Photo: https://flagandcross.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/KG1Zbs97.jpg

Priya from the 'Big Bang Theory' is Stunning in Real Life!

31 Photos North Korea Doesn't Want You to See. #9 Will Amaze You!

Embarrassing - Photos

32 Embarrassing Photos That You Must See!

Join the conversation!

Tolerance - Comments - Violence - Racism - Profanity

We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please hover over that comment, click the ∨ icon, and mark it as spam. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

Poor Joe can't open his mouth without a whole bunch of stupid pouring out. Ironic how the party of every-white-guy-is-a-racist pins their hopes on an old, clueless white guy. And now the Dems have very publicly embraced the four Marxist Sisters and the I-Hate-America crowd. Since poor Joe is now very sorry for everything he has ever said or done (and that's still not enough), he should fit right in with these losers. And losers they will be in 2020. MAGA!

AOC - Death - Threats - Democrat - Everytime

If AOC starts getting death threats it would have to be a democrat, because everytime she opens her mouth she is helping the Republicans.

If USA Today were a newspaper, I would use it to wrap my garbage. To publish an article online how illegal immigrants could avoid ICE should be considered treasonous. If it were up to me, I’d charge everyone with treason having anything to do with creating or publishing the article.

ICYMI - CLINTON - LIBRARY - WO - N'T

ICYMI: CLINTON LIBRARY WON'T HAND OVER INFO ON TIES TO EPSTEIN, BILL CLAIMS HE 'KNOWS NOTHING'

It is imperative to expose Bill Clinton for every sex crime against a minor and every murder he condoned fand or all the drugs he allowed to enter Mena, Arkansas and for every bribe he took. The exposure of Bill Clinton for the criminal he is can then be used to prevent the Clinton daughter...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Flag And Cross
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: