Bachelor Creator Mike Fleiss' Pregnant Wife Granted Temporary Restraining Order After Accusing Him of Domestic Violence

E! Online | 7/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019617/rs_600x600-190717074828-600x600-laura-mike-gj-7-17-19.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

She further claimed he pushed her out of the way as she walked out of the house and threatened to punch her in the face. Laura alleged he began to back up his truck while she was standing on the running board and forcefully shoved her off the running board before driving away with her cell phone. She explained a neighbor drove her and her son to a friend's house, who then took her to a police station and she spoke to an officer. However, Laura said she declined to file an Emergency Protective Order as she was allegedly fearful of further inciting Mike.

"I am afraid of Mike. I am afraid he will continue to act erratically towards me, verbally and physically, and in the presence of Ben," she said in her declaration. "I have been hiding in a hotel for...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Woof!