‘Rick and Morty’: Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon Reveal Season 4’s Episode Count

Collider | 7/17/2019 | Matt Goldberg
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/rick-and-morty-season-4-images.jpg

It’s been a long wait between Seasons 3 and 4 of Rick and Morty, and that followed another long wait between Seasons 2 and 3, but thankfully, after closing a deal with Cartoon Network that gave them 70 episodes, showrunners Justin Roiland and Dan Harmon say that fans will no longer have to endure such droughts. Speaking to EW, Roiland and Harmon revealed that they’re already moving into Season 5 and that there’s room for even more episodes:

ROILAND: We’re rolling right into the next batch. The plan has always been to get them out quicker.

HARMON - Fear - Gap - Seasons - Time

HARMON: I think it’s safe to say without fear of being wrong that the gap between seasons 3 and 4 will be the longest and last time that it’s ever so long that it’s ridiculous. I don’t know how fast we can do it, but I know it will never be this long again. There were so many things that had to be settled before we even started season 4, and it’s really safe to say...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It's a fight to the death, which you will eventually lose...