Nikki Bella And Artem Chigvintsev Release Sexy Dance Video To Announce They’re Officially A Couple

ET Canada | 7/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/nikkibella.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,95px,1753px,1168px&resize=720,480

Nikki Bella and Artem Chigvintsev are hitting the dance floor!

On Wednesday, the duo dropped a sexy video on Nikki and twin Brie Bella‘s YouTube channel where they are seductively dancing to Rita Ora’s 2018 song, “Let Me Love You.” Nikki and Artem, both of whom took to Instagram on Tuesday to share sneak peeks of the footage, clearly have chemistry in the sexy video, which starts out with the 37-year-old pro dancer entering a warehouse on a motorcycle.

Artem - Leather - Jacket - Nikki - Fun

After Artem strips off his leather jacket and gets shirtless, Nikki joins in on the fun, wearing a lacy, skin-baring black ensemble. The pair are on fire as the spin around the dance floor. One of the hotter moments in the video comes when Artem kisses Nikki’s legs as they lay on the floor before they have a steamy make-out session.

On Nikki and Brie’s podcast, “The Bellas Podcast“, Nikki and Artem reveal that they made the video to announce that they are officially a couple.

Days - Dance - Artem - Dance - Video

“It was a very stressful three days, but we managed to put [out] a really, really, really good dance,” Artem, who choreographed the dance, said of making the video. “I hope you guys like it because I think it’s very special for both of us for various reasons… It’s very personal.”

“I think the very special part of this dance is definitely the very ending of it, which we’re obviously not going to reveal… It’s very dear to both of our hearts and it’s, God, it’s just so emotional,” he continued of the make-out moment in the video. “It’s crazy… It makes you feel a certain way and I think when you see it, it makes more sense… It’s one of those dances that you feel very vulnerable about and I think what really is special about it at least...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never under estimate the power of the people, especially when they are a stupid mass!