Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reunion: Lisa Rinna says she's happy Nicollette Sheridan cheated

Mail Online | 7/17/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/17/15/16166118-0-image-a-11_1563374355884.jpg

The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills reunion wasn't only about Lisa Vanderpump who has quit the show and refused to catch up with her cast mates on air.

There was also talk about another scandal, one involving Lisa Rinna, 56.

Star - Comments - Year - Husband - Harry

The star had made comments this year about how her husband Harry Hamlin was cheated on by ex-wife Nicollette Sheridan of Desperate Housewives fame. On Tuesday she was forced to elaborate.

Harry was shooting an acting role in Canada, she said, when he woke up feeling strange. He headed home, where he found a love note for Nicollette in his trash.

Boyfriend - Singer - Michael - Bolton - Nicollette

It was written by her future boyfriend, singer Michael Bolton, whom Nicollette was staying with that night, Rinna claimed.

'She's gonna Tweet about this like crazy,' the actress crowed.

She was grateful it happened, she added.

'Without Michael Bolton, we would not have our life. Thank you, Michael Bolton!' she shouted.

Nicollette - Harry - Bolton

Nicollette and Harry were married from 1991 until 1992. She was then with Bolton from 1992 until 1997.

Lisa and Harry wed in 1997.

Sex - Life - Harry - Dance - Sheila

She also talked her sex life with Harry: 'I dance for him,' she admitted. 'I took Sheila Kelley's strip class for two years, honey, I can move.'

'And let me tell you something: All you have to do is bend over.'

Twist - Cast - Mate - Denise - Richards

In a strange twist, cast mate Denise Richards' husband, Aaron Phypers, 46, had also been married to Nicollette. They were wed from 2015 until 2018.

Aaron got along well with Denise's ex-husband, actor Charlie Sheen, the 48-year-old actress added.

Charlie - Denise

He even called Charlie to tell him that he and Denise were about to get married.

To her amazement, Charlie was embarrassed by some of her revelations on the show, Denise said, such as the time she told the world he brought a hooker to Thanksgiving dinner.

Surprise - Behavior

She expressed surprise, citing his past behavior.

'Well, I'm in a different...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!