Charles Levin's car was found on country road so dangerous locals consider it too risky to drive on

Mail Online | 7/16/2019 | Ruth Styles In Selma, Oregon, For Dailymail.com
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/16/17/16122074-0-image-a-40_1563293146734.jpg

Seinfeld actor Charles Levin's Fiat car was found 'pretty banged up' on a remote country road so rough that the local who discovered it considered the terrain too dangerous to drive on even in his large truck.

Human remains thought to be those of the 70-year-old actor were later discovered during a search of woodland near Selma, Oregon, on Saturday evening.

Levin - Son - Jesse - June

Levin had been reported missing by his son Jesse, 34, on June 28.

The actor's last known contact was the same day when he called a family friend to say he was lost close to Cave Creek – almost nine miles from Deer Creek Road near where the remains were found, some distance from Levin's small Fiat car.

Car - Road - Vehicles - Officials

The car was found off the 'nearly impassable' road that was not 'really designed for compact vehicles' and was disabled due to terrain, according to officials.

The car contained the corpse of his beloved pet pug Boo Bear.

Monday - Man - Levin - Orange - Fiat

On Monday, the man who discovered Levin's orange Fiat told DailyMail.com that he believed Levin was the victim of a shortcut home gone wrong because the country road's terrain was so dangerous to drive on.

The local, who asked not to be named, said: 'It looked like he was trying to take a back route to Grants Pass [where he lived].

Road - Signs - GPS

'But the road he went down was remote and doesn't have any signs. It's easy to get lost and GPS doesn't work.

'His car was pretty banged up and was off a logging trail. I went up on foot, hiking. I wouldn't have driven up there by myself, no way. I think he might have made a few bad decisions.'

Samaritan - Discovery - Oregon - State - Police

The Good Samaritan phoned in his discovery to Oregon State Police at approximately 7.40pm according to police logs, and troopers on the scene called in search and rescue after finding...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!