Queensland man was drugged, forced to give cash and hand over BMW after meeting woman he met online

Mail Online | 7/16/2019 | Lauren Ferri For Daily Mail Australia
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/17/00/16139586-0-image-a-9_1563320639006.jpg

A 27-year-old was allegedly drugged and kidnapped and forced to hand over the ownership of his BMW after meeting a woman he had encountered online.

After talking with the woman for a month on social media, the pair agreed to meet at a house in Crestmead in Logan, south of Brisbane, on Tuesday morning.

Queensland - Police - Man - House - Woman

According to Queensland Police, the 27-year-old man then arrived at the house and started chatting to the woman.

As he was speaking to her, it is alleged that he consumed an 'unknown substance' and passed out.

Men - Knife - Hand - Credit - Card

When he woke up he was confronted by two men who allegedly threatened him with a knife and demanded he hand over his credit card, according to reports.

Police say the alleged victim was also forced by the two men and woman to sign over the ownership of his BMW.

Men - Woman - ATM

It's then alleged that the two men and woman forced him into a four-wheel-drive and drove him to an ATM where he was asked to withdraw...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!