Betsy Ross T-Shirts Race Out of Fulfillment Center

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/16/2019 | keith doherty
jenny124124 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-070819-Betsy-Ross-SHIRT-STORE-1.jpg

RUSH: The Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirts continue to be sold. They continue to race out of our fulfillment center. It is gonna be going on at least all this week. Fulfillment is underway. Be patient for yours to arrive.

RUSH: Now, allow me to take advantage of this opportunity to update you on the Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirt and just a little bit of history. It was one week ago yesterday that we introduced the Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirt as a means of people being able to push back symbolically to actions taken by Nike and Colin Kaepernick to trash and slam Betsy Ross and the American flag.

Days - Time - T-shirt - Stand - Up

In four days time, we turned around and designed and manufactured the T-shirt, Stand Up for Betsy Ross T-shirt with the original Betsy Ross flag properly aged as the graphic with my unique signature underneath. And we tied the sale of the Betsy Ross T-shirts in with a great charity, the Tunnel to Towers Foundation, which benefits survivors and families from 9/11, first responders and the U.S. military. It was not a strict pursuit of profit here on the part of the EIB Network.

We put these on sale the RushLimbaugh.com store, and immediately there were 20 knockoffs that we noticed, 20 people attempting to make it look like the T-shirts they were selling were authenticated and authorized by me, which they weren’t. We’re now up to 170 knockoffs. The T-shirts are continuing to fly off the shelves.

Vendor - Manufacturer - Pittsburgh - Employees - Order

Our vendor, our manufacturer is outside Pittsburgh, and they have had to bring on additional employees in order to meet the demand of shirts we need to fulfill orders. I’m still unable to divulge numbers. There are some reasons for this. I feel very hamstrung being unable to do this ’cause it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!