Climate scare machine — happy to use people with a mental illness as a promotional tool
Read the Full Article

Climate Depot | 7/16/2019 | Marc Morano
darkkazune (Posted by) Level 3
So some people have a mental illness. Unbridled, baseless Climate-Panic makes that worse. Now those victims are advertising material:

Mike Pearl, Vice.

Nothing - Bit - Misery - History

There’s nothing like a bit of unprecedented misery made possible by unprecedented history denial:

“This is painful,” [Renee] Lertzman said. “It’s super painful to be a human being right now at this point in history.”

World - Fears - Mobile - Phone - Article

We live longer than ever, are richer than ever, fly all over the world, and one of our biggest fears is losing our mobile phone. This article is wholly so far gone past the Rubicon that it makes Michael Mann look sensible. Seriously, by reviewing apocalyptic books and stories from mental health wards, the man who brought hockey-stick hype to the world appears to be the most normal person in the room.

This article is doing its best to normalize climate-depressive-obsession.

Self-harm - Fear - Apocalypse - Son - Home

Suddenly, she was contemplating self-harm. “Though I don’t think I would have hurt myself, I didn’t know how to live with the fear of… the apocalypse, I guess? My son was home with me and I had to call my friend over to watch him because I couldn’t even look at him without breaking down,” Ruttan Walker said. She eventually checked herself into an overnight mental health facility.

People are suffering from climate despair. Journalists are suffering from a lack of any supporting data, too. Coincidence?

Observations - Group - Letter - Psychologists - Teenage

Total supporting observations here: one group letter from Swedish psychologists, a teenage girl, plus a grab bag of anecdotes with no evidence to suggest that their mental illness was due to “climate” change.

Most of the article is just mere speculation, the rest is worse:

Despair - Consequence - Climate - Change - People

This despair could be a consequence of climate change being on more people’s minds than ever before.

No kidding. Probably due to stories like this one.

Article - Readers - Books - Earth

The article helps readers find the most bleak of bleak books, like The Uninhabitable Earth, or worse:

But...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Climate Depot
Wake Up To Breaking News!