The Bachelorette's Hannah Brown Just Fully Destroyed Luke Parker After He Sex-Shamed Her and It Was Epic

E! Online | 7/15/2019 | Staff
joyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019615/rs_600x600-190715191238-600x600.the-bachelorette-hannah-brown-lp.71419.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

"The words that you're saying are just like really not OK. They're just not OK. And the closest thing that I've ever felt to love at first sight was probably with you, and our relationship from the beginning gave me so much hope, and then it was like, all this s--t kept happening, and honestly, like, you have already broken my heart through this, like truly, and I've broken my own heart because I've allowed everything. And to ignore all the red flags for how I feel, to have this, and to have you say this about me and make me feel like you would look at me any differently and judge me or make me feel like you would not think of me as a woman of faith like I am, and that we...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!