The Bachelorette Recap: My Big Fat Greek Breakup — Who Went Home?

TVLine | 7/15/2019 | Dave Nemetz
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/the-bachelorette-hannah-fantasy-suites.png?w=1024

Hannah’s so excited to hit those fantasy suites, guys, she’s singing about it. Literally. She and the four final guys — Peter, Jed, Tyler C. and (ugh) Luke P. — all head to the idyllic Greek island of Crete to take “the next step” in their “journey,” with the help of an intimate, Chris Harrison-arranged getaway. So let’s see who made their fantasies come true… and who definitely did not.

That night, a freshly sunburned Peter tells Hannah how their relationship has “solidly progressed” each week (ooh, how romantic!) and gushes about how much her family liked her. He seems to be circling around the big L-word, but he finally brings it in for a landing: “It made me realize how in love with you I am.” That was all Hannah needed to hear: After making out some more, they crack open the standard fantasy suite invitation from Chris and jump all over it, enjoying a passionate evening in an abandoned windmill. Well, we’re one-for-one so far!

TYLER - C - | - Crete - Hannah

TYLER C. | Is it hot in Crete, or is it just Hannah and Tyler C.? These two have always had major sparks without even trying, and they get right into it here, getting seriously hot and heavy on a spa massage table. Tyler even says in voiceover that he’s ready to get down on one knee and propose, but Hannah still has some doubts as to whether there’s anything more than just physical chemistry (and a whole lot of Greek massage oil) between them.

JED | Now it’s musician Jed’s turn: He and Hannah enjoy some festive folk dancing in a quaint Greek village, where a swarthy gentleman observes that they “look fully in love.” (OK, maybe one-quarter in love. But as Hannah reminds us, Jed is the only guy she’s said she’s falling in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!