›

Inside the Tragic Deaths of Emily Hartridge and More Beloved YouTube Stars

E! Online | 7/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019614/rs_600x600-190714132757-600-Emily-Hartridge-youtube-star-me-71419.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Her YouTube channel, La MonaLisa, featuring snippets from their daily life and silly pranks (Perez giving Ruiz a donut dusted with baby powder instead of powdered sugar, etc.) hadn't really taken off, so the Minnesota couple decided to up the ante.

Ruiz planned to inaugurate a new channel, Dammit Boy, with a video of Perez shooting him in the chest through an inch-and-a-half-thick hardback encyclopedia. He had practiced by shooting at another thick book to ensure it would stop a bullet.

Channel - Lot - Stuff - Ruiz - June

"My channel is going to consist of a lot of crazy stuff," the 22-year-old Ruiz said in June 2017 in what was intended to be Dammit Boy's debut video. "Entertainment just for you guys. My thing is crazy...With this being my first video, I hope to capture all my audience, like that," he said, snapping his fingers.

"I can't do this babe, I am so scared. My heart is beating…" Perez said as he encouraged her to shoot. "Babe, if I kill you what's going to happen to my life? Like, no this isn't okay… I don't want to be responsible." He assured her it would be fine, so long as she hit the book (where he had scribbled in the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Vote for gridlock, it's our only hope!