Homan Schools AOC on Family Separation

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/15/2019 | George Prayias
shuadah (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071519-AOC-cspan-HOM.jpg

RUSH: Grab sound bites number 4 and 5. I want to share this with you. I mentioned earlier in the program, there was a hearing at the House Oversight and Reform Committee on child separation policy at the U.S.-Mexico border on Friday, and one of the witnesses was the former acting Immigration and Customs Enforcement Director, Thomas Homan, who is the epitome of a patriot.

This guy has been defending ICE ever since people like Cortez and her Squad began to defame it. He’s a fixture on Fox News. And he pulls no punches. He loves this country. He very much appreciates his old job and the people who do it now. And he is resentful as he can be that he and his Border Patrol agents are now being compared to concentration camp guards, that they eagerly and excitedly separate children from their parents because that’s what America does, that’s one of the flaws, America needs to be fixed, Americans separate children from their families.

Crock - Country - Policy - Way - People

What an absolute crock! If you really think that, then you must hate this country. That’s not the policy. We’re not evil and devious in that way. Plus, we’re talking about people illegally here. We’re talking about people illegally seeking asylum. So it was time for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to do what she thought was going to humiliate and embarrass Thomas Homan. She says, “You provided the official recommendation to Secretary Nielsen for the United States to pursue family separation?”

HOMAN: I gave Secretary Nielsen numerous recommendations on how to secure the border and save lives.

Options - Recommendation - Option - Family - Separation

OCASIO-CORTEZ: But it says here that you — you gave her numerous options, but the recommendation was option 3, family separation.

HOMAN: What I’m saying, this is not the only paper where we’ve given the secretary numerous options to secure the border and save...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!