Villa Italian Kitchen is now selling 'Just the Crusts'

Mail Online | 7/15/2019 | Carly Stern For Dailymail.com
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/15/18/16080988-0-image-a-50_1563211562813.jpg

An Italian food chain has left social media users quite divided on its newest menu offering: pizza crusts. That is, just pizza crusts.

Villa Italian Kitchen, which is based in New Jersey, announced on Facebook last week that starting Thursday, July 18, its restaurants nationwide will be selling 'Just The Crusts.'

Image - Dish - Shows - Crusts - Hint

An image of the new dish shows six pizza crusts — toasted and sprinkled with just a hint of sauce and cheese — inside a slice-shaped pizza box.

But perhaps the most controversial part of the post is that Villa Italian Kitchen calls crusts 'everyone's favorite part of the pizza.'

Statement - Menu - Addition - Commenters

Unsurprisingly, this sweeping statement and the unusual menu addition has commenters buzzing.

'Everyone’s favorite part of the pizza? Why don’t you open up a shop next door where you only sell the bottom of a cupcake? Don’t limit yourself to just one bad idea,' wrote one naysayer.

Part - Pizza - Bizarro - World - Crust

'Crust? The best part of the pizza??? In what bizarro world do they live in?? I toss the crust outside for the birds to eat! Maybe I should save it and sell it back to this place...that's just crazy. Who thought this fiasco up???'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: