Missy Elliott Revisits Her Road to Superstardom: "Everything I Spoke, I've Done"

E! Online | 7/15/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019615/rs_600x600-190715082228-Missy-Elliott.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

Who knows what they want to do for the rest of their life at 6 years old? Missy Elliott did.

This month, the Grammy-winning rapper became the first female rapper to be inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame, a significant milestone in the star's three-decade career—one she has been manifesting since her earliest school days.

Superstar - Kindergarten - Teacher - Weekly - Class

"‘I'm going to be a superstar,'"she would tell her Kindergarten teacher weekly. "The whole class would bust out laughing," she recalled to Marie Claire. Nevertheless, the very young aspiring star forged ahead.

"It's funny because I was just telling somebody that everything I spoke, I've done. And that's how powerful the tongue is," Elliott told the magazine. "I used to sit in the house and act like I was having conversations with Janet [Jackson] and Michael [Jackson] and Madonna and whoever....
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!