Cab driver details heartwarming conversation with a passenger, 78, who came out

Mail Online | 7/15/2019 | Danielle Zoellner For Dailymail.com
Zorra (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/15/15/16073730-0-image-a-26_1563201936608.jpg

A cab driver has revealed a heartwarming interaction she had with a 78-year-old grandma as her passenger where the woman confessed she was in love with her female best friend.

On Thursday, a Twitter user named @Al0haNani from Jacksonville Beach, Florida, shared with followers an interaction she had with one of her passengers.

Lady - Today - Woman - Cab - Driver

'This older (78) lady I drove today asked me if I had ever been with a woman,' the cab driver wrote at the beginning of her Twitter thread.

The woman confessed to feeling strange about the questions, but she decided to answer the grandma.

Yes - Grandma - Love - Friend - Childhood

'I told her yes and she asked me what it was like,' she wrote, adding: 'At first I was like...umm grandma this is weird. But she told me she thinks she's in love with her best friend since childhood.'

The thread continued: 'She basically just wanted to know what the sex feels like. I told her it felt like taking a fresh shower, getting a massage head to toe and then having sex with myself. Like a copy of me in person rubbing all of everything together and feeling solely pleasure, no pain.'

Conversation - Grandma - Way - People - Sexuality

During the conversation, the grandma then confessed she wished the way people approached sexuality in her generation was different.

She instead felt 'suppressed' from expressing her feelings and sexuality.

Grandma - Generation - Sexuality - Cab - Driver

'[The grandma] said she wishes her generation wasn’t so closed off and stuck up about sexuality because she wouldn’t have felt so suppressed,' the cab driver explained.

'Her and her best friend live together now and basically the friend is like everything she wishes her husbands were for her but she’s scared to say.'

Cab - Driver - Grandma - Appointment - Back

The cab driver then dropped off the grandma at her appointment but was scheduled to also pick her up later and take her back to her house.

When the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Is it real news?? or MSM news??