In her near-death experience, Jesus and Satan disputed over her life

www.christianpost.com | 7/15/2019 | Staff
samtetley (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/20/232000.png

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

At a summer swim party with her youth group after church, the unthinkable happened to Steffani Besch. A young prankster gave her a shove as she stood next to the pool, she hit her head on the edge, lost consciousness, and spent 30 minutes at the bottom of the pool.

Time - Steffani - Family - Dodge - City

At the time, Steffani, 13, lived with her family in Dodge City, Kansas. “Dad had just taken a new job in Longmont Colorado, so he told us the night before this happened that we were moving in two weeks, so that’s how the swimming party came about,” she recounts.

“The next day was Sunday, July 29, 1979 and I told my youth group we were moving.”

Service - Members - Youth - Group - Dodge

After the service, eight members of her youth group drove from Dodge City to Jetmore because their local pool was closed for maintenance.

It was a hot summer day and the pool was overly crowded. Someone let in more people than the legal limit and overloaded the chlorine, so the water appeared cloudy.

Frenzy - Activity - Kids - Tag - Games

There was a frenzy of splashing and activity, with many kids playing tag and other games. Steffani and her friend Tami swam toward the deep end.

After a time, the lifeguards blew a whistle for a 10-minute break and everyone got out of the water. Following the break Steffani and Tami stood next to the edge of the pool and were talking. They didn’t notice their friend Tad sneak up behind them with mischief in his eyes.

Girls - Water - Tami - Edge - Steffani

He pushed both girls into the water. Tami went out far enough to clear the edge, but Steffani’s head snapped back and hit the cement.

“It knocked me out, but nobody saw. The next thing I’m in the bottom of the pool.”

Scream - Frenzy - Kids - Nobody

She didn’t even let out a scream! Amidst the jam-packed frenzy of kids swimming, nobody...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!