Awkward Questions and Blunt Answers – “Ann, is it true that I should stop going to Mass because the Novus Ordo is all that is available to me?”

www.barnhardt.biz | 7/15/2019 | Ann Barnhardt
Tanya9 (Posted by) Level 3
Apparently the Trad, Inc. contingent, or at least certain quarters therein, are now telling people to not go to Mass, even on Sunday, if the Novus Ordo is all that is available.

The first thing I would say is, if you have the ability, MOVE. Make proximity to the Traditional Latin Mass or Divine Liturgy an extremely high if not the highest priority in terms of where you domicile.

LOVE - God - Mass - Office - Psalm

First, because it is always first, LOVE, specifically love of God. If one goes to daily Mass, prays the Office, Psalm 68 (Salvum me fac…) quickly becomes a heart-rendering favorite within the Psalter, specifically verse 21-22, which shows up multiple times in Holy Week, both as the Offertory verse for Palm Sunday, and then as the opening Psalm for the Office of Tenebrae, said on Wednesday night or Thursday morning, as well as the Offertory verse of the Feast of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, which is said in many places numerous times per year as a Votive Mass, most especially on the First Friday of the month. Here are verses 21-22 of Psalm 68, which directly informs the question we are now addressing:

In thy sight are all they that afflict me; my heart hath expected reproach and misery. And I looked for one that would grieve together with me, but there was none: and for one that would comfort me, and I found none.

Tuo - Sunt - Omnes - Improperium - Cor

In conspectu tuo sunt omnes qui tribulant me. Improperium exspectavit cor meum et miseriam; et sustinui qui simul contristaretur, et non fuit; et qui consolaretur, et non inveni.

And they gave me gall for my food, and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink.

Et - Dederunt - Meam - Fel - Et

Et dederunt in escam meam fel, et in siti mea potaverunt me aceto.

If you are reading this, the odds are very high that you...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.barnhardt.biz
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I love to post, but I never read the article!