Brexit MEP for Breitbart: Is the BBC Digging Its Own Grave with Brexit Bias?

Breitbart | 6/20/2019 | Andrew England Kerr MEP
KimmyPoo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/01/BBC.png

That the BBC is facing legal challenges over allegations it has failed to act impartially in its media coverage should serve as a rude awakening to its news teams and senior figures.

There exist transparent guidelines concerning the obligation to uphold impartiality as a public broadcaster, and the BBC’s repeated failure to avoid bias could cause a political tsunami which leads to the loss of its public funding. The outpouring of discontent is so widespread that there are justified calls for a public vote or new legislation to decide its future.

Brexit - Supporter - BBC - Institution - Others

Prior to Brexit I was an unreserved supporter of the BBC and viewed it as an outstanding British institution. Gradually, as with so many others, my support has turned to anger over its coverage of Brexit and its failure to give balanced reporting or coverage to those seeking to leave the EU. A healthy, thriving democracy requires a national news organisation which gives issues of such national importance fair and accurate reporting and to fail to do so is an attack on our liberal democracy.

The public can be misled by omission of facts, but it is naive to think that the British public is too ignorant to not see through this façade.

Concern - BBC - Willingness - Speeches - Brexit

Of further concern to me is the BBC’s apparent willingness to accept speeches labelling the Brexit Party as...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank