Beyonce Tells Meghan Markle And Prince Harry That Archie Is ‘Beautiful’ During ‘The Lion King’ Premiere

ET Canada | 7/14/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/shutterstock_editorial_10332765ar_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&crop=0px,0px,3252px,2166px&resize=720,480

The star-studded cast of “The Lion King” descended upon London for the film’s European premiere on Sunday, but it was Meghan Markle and Prince Harry who truly made an entrance.

Though Beyonce arrived after the royals — breaking royal protocol — Billy Eichner, Keegan-Michael Key, Seth Rogen and more told ET they were “excited” to see Meghan and Harry’s upcoming arrival, to see them face-to-face.

Eichner - Markle - Way - Meghan - Markle

As Eichner revealed, he and Markle actually go way back. “Actually Meghan Markle and I went to the same college. We both went to Northwestern. We were both theatre majors at Northwestern, and I think she was a freshman when I was a senior, so I’m going to see which acting teacher she had and if we can compare notes,” he said, joking they’d be “out all night” at the after-party together.

“I’m very excited [to meet her and Harry]. I never even thought about meeting them, or thought I would have an opportunity to, and they seem very cool, so I’m excited,” he shared.

Director - Jon - Favreau - ET - Thing

Director Jon Favreau told ET that the biggest thing to get used to at Sunday’s event was the wardrobe. “I’ve never been part of a royal premiere, so just dressing up like this isn’t what we normally do in Los Angeles. But it’s great to be able to use this as an opportunity to share this story with the world, and to come back to London, where the visual effects house is based,” he noted.

Richard Young/Shutterstock

Rogen - Stickler - Protocol - Royals - Lot

Rogen, meanwhile, was a stickler for protocol. “I guess I’m excited to meet the royals. There’s a lot of protocol. It makes me think I don’t have enough protocol. I don’t know what it takes to create protocol, but I’m going to look into creating more protocol,” he joked, explaining that the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
This space intentionally left blank