Phenom Quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei Wants To Play Baseball And Football At Clemson

The Daily Caller | 7/14/2019 | Staff
Fubu_chik (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Dabo_Drake-e1557407486479.jpg

Clemson quarterback D.J. Uiagalelei wants to play baseball and football for the Tigers once he arrives on campus.

The massive 2020 quarterback is considered the next big thing in football and could have a very bright pro future once he finishes up his college career with the Tigers. However, it sounds like he also wants to give baseball a bit of attention.

Uiagalelei - Yahoo - Sports - Plans

Uiagalelei recently told Yahoo Sports the following about his plans:

I’m going to graduate early. That’s the plan right now. Unless something changes with the MLB Draft or something like that. I’m on track to graduate early. Right now, the thing is that I’ll most likely play spring baseball [at Clemson] instead of my senior year. I still don’t know. It might change, but that’d be the plan. I would do both [sports at Clemson].

Somebody - Sports - Uiagalelei - Baseball - Point

I can understand somebody wanting to play and excel at multiple sports, but Uiagalelei should absolutely forget about playing baseball at this point.

He’s...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!